How Do I Play LAPA at Home BINGO?
The 3rd game will be played February 8-10
Cards will only be available for pickup February 1-6
1. Pick up 1 sheet of 2 cards at local participating La Farge businesses.
Bergums Food Mart, Deb's A Little More Than Hair, La Farge Village Office, Farmer's State Bank, Bethel Parkside or Hometown Village. One sheet per person please.
2. The first set of 10 numbers will be drawn on the 8th, the second set on the 9th, and the third set on the 10th.
3. Numbers will be available at participating business, posted on Facebook and on this website. Each day will have that day's numbers in addition to the previous day's numbers. Wednesday will have all numbers listed and will be available until February 17. Numbers will also be posted in the window at the Bank and Village Office.
4. Mark any numbers drawn on your Bingo cards with a marker, crayon, pen etc.
5. Bingo can be vertical, horizontal, diagonal or the 4 outer corners.
6. If you have a Bingo, return your card to the place where you got it by February 17. Make sure that you write your name and contact phone number on the back of your card. There will be a manila envelope available.
7. Winning cards will then be entered for a drawing (adult and children separately).
8. Winners will be notified by phone, or prizes will be delivered.
Any questions, call Bonita Dorschied (625-2235) or Barb Melvin (606-1185)