Public Hearing Notice
PUBLIC HEARING NOTICE
Village of La Farge
Emergency Services Building
201 S Cherry St. , La Farge, WI 54639
March 8, 2021 6:30P.M.
(Held during the regular Village Board Meeting)
The Village Board of the Village of La Farge will conduct a public hearing regarding its proposed applications for Community Development Block Grant- Disaster Recovery CDBG-DR funds. The public is invited to attend to learn about the CDBG program, to help identify additional community development needs, and to comment on the activities proposed to be included in the CDBG applications.
The agenda for the public hearing is:
1. Identification of total potential funds
2. Eligible CDBG activities
3. Presentation of identified community development needs
4. Identification of any community development needs by public
5. Presentation of activities proposed for CDBG application, including potential residential
6. Citizen input regarding proposed and other CDBG activities
Residents of the Village of La Farge are encouraged to attend, especially residents with low to moderate incomes. The meeting room is handicapped accessible. Persons needing additional accommodations and/or because of COVID concerns would like to participate by using a Zoom option should contact Kimberly Walker, Village Clerk-Treasurer via
telephone at 608-625-4422, or via email: email@example.com.
Kimberly Walker, Village Clerk/Treasurer